In this video, you will learn how to calculate the sum of time in Excel. We have demonstrated the different approach on how you can make sure that the calculation you do to perform the sum of time in Excel provides you with accurate numbers. With this video, you will be able to calculate and provide accurate results of time without errors.
While doing calculations of time in excel it happens that if you do not select the right format it will simply display the remainder of the time and not the actual value unless you change the format to the specific type.
By the end of this video, you will learn what is that type that will help you to show the accurate values and do the right calculations while performing the sum of time.
Also, focus on the locale information which is demonstrated in this video. If the proper locale is not selected you may not see the desired format with which you are trying to achieve the results shown in this video. As some of the locales do not carry the type of format that is required to achieve this type of output, you will need to change it to get the desired results.
Click on the following button to download the file used in the demo to practice along with us.
Do not forget to watch the next video that we are going to produce that will help you to calculate the maturity of a given product based on a certain date or the maturity of a contract in a similar manner.
We hope that you are enjoying learning Excel through this Excel learning series videos. We request you to kindly share these videos with the people who desire to learn Excel from scratch subscribe to our blog and keep up with the learning.
Excel Learning Series – TOC
- Excel 2016 – Basics – Find Sum, Average, Min and Max
- Excel 2016 Difference Between Formulas and Functions
- Excel 2016 Copy Formulas or Functions
- Microsoft Excel Auto Fill
- Excel 2016 Manage Views using Freeze Panes
- Microsoft Excel – Saving Workbooks
- Excel Upper and Lower Text Functions
- Excel 2016 – Text Function – Proper
- Excel Text Functions – Trim Function
- Excel – Text Function Left Function
- Excel Text Function – Right Function
- Excel Text Functions – MID Function
- Excel Concatenate Text Function
- Excel Nested Functions
- Excel Search Function
- Excel – Calculate Age using Date Function Today
- Calculate Tenure in Excel with Days Function
- Autofill Dates in Excel
- Formatting Dates in Excel
- Excel Date Format Shortcut
- Calculating Sum of Time in Excel
- Calculate Expiry Date in Excel 2016 – EDATE
- Find Age or Tenure using DATEDIF in Excel 2016
- RandBetween – Generate Random Dates in Excel 2016
- Excel Weekday Function
- Excel WeekNum and ISOWeekNum Functions
- Excel Networkdays and Excel Networkdays.INTL
- Excel Workday and Workdays INTL Functions
- Excel DATEVALUE AND TIMEVALUE
- Calculate Time Difference in Excel
- Calculate Quarter in Excel
- Rounding Day, Hour and Minutes in Excel
- Excel Pay Rate and Downtime Cost Calculation
- Excel Logical Functions IF, AND, OR
- Calculate Bonus in Excel Using IF Function
- Excel Learning – SumIF and SumIFS
- How to use Excel Count Functions
- How to use VLOOKUP in Excel
- How to vLookup in a different workbook in Excel