Backup is one of the most important things to do when you are dealing with your website or web applications. It’s like being proactive than reactive. One Click Backup for Joomla article will help you with the steps to backup your Joomla website in a very easy way. Technology is great and reliable these days, but you never know when you may be challenged with technical glitches or may end up compromising the security.
Plugins/Components/Modules make our site look so great and make it more function oriented. But at times, they also mess up the whole site very badly. Are we prepared to deal with that unforeseen damage coming our way? I am sure we never want our site to mess up and or be down even for a while.
There are plenty of great backup solutions that offer so much to gain benefit from. But don’t we want a simple solution with utmost perfection. Akeeba Backup is one click open-source backup solution for Joomla which stands out of the crowd. Akeeba Backup solution is designed with one simple rule and that is simply making it easy to use.
Call it backup or restore, it makes it your job a piece of cake. It gives you total control on what to backup and what not so that you can decide if there are items that you don’t need to include in your backup. With the fastest native PHP backup engine, it backs up site and database, the database only, files only or incremental files only backup. The best of all it’s FREE!!!.
Free Joomla Backup Extension
- Download Akeeba Backup solution from JED and gear up today.
- Once downloaded, install it like just another component.
- Now open Akeeba Backup from Components > Akeeba Backup
- Follow the configuration steps which appear when using it for the first time.
- Now click on Blue Button “Backup Now” and click on Blue Button “Backup Now” that appears again.
- Now sit back and relax, it will start the backup and will show a success notification once done.
Stuck at some point?, don’t panic, simply click on the Help button on the top and you will find a complete Guide to Akeeba Backup. If you still need any assistance, don’t hesitate to drop in a line here and I shall be glad to help.
Did you Find it helpful? drop a line and share it forward to help others. Have a nice day.