Calculate the difference of time in Excel with the help of this video demonstration. We have demonstrated how to calculate time differences in excel in this video with two different formats.
The first format is to calculate the time difference which set of times from the same day. II format demonstrates the calculation of time differences with more than one day in consideration.
By the end of this video, you should be equipped with knowledge on how to calculate time differences in excel 2016.
Excel Learning Series – TOC
- Excel 2016 – Basics – Find Sum, Average, Min and Max
- Excel 2016 Difference Between Formulas and Functions
- Excel 2016 Copy Formulas or Functions
- Microsoft Excel Auto Fill
- Excel 2016 Manage Views using Freeze Panes
- Microsoft Excel – Saving Workbooks
- Excel Upper and Lower Text Functions
- Excel 2016 – Text Function – Proper
- Excel Text Functions – Trim Function
- Excel – Text Function Left Function
- Excel Text Function – Right Function
- Excel Text Functions – MID Function
- Excel Concatenate Text Function
- Excel Nested Functions
- Excel Search Function
- Excel – Calculate Age using Date Function Today
- Calculate Tenure in Excel with Days Function
- Autofill Dates in Excel
- Formatting Dates in Excel
- Excel Date Format Shortcut
- Calculating Sum of Time in Excel
- Calculate Expiry Date in Excel 2016 – EDATE
- Find Age or Tenure using DATEDIF in Excel 2016
- RandBetween – Generate Random Dates in Excel 2016
- Excel Weekday Function
- Excel WeekNum and ISOWeekNum Functions
- Excel Networkdays and Excel Networkdays.INTL
- Excel Workday and Workdays INTL Functions
- Excel DATEVALUE AND TIMEVALUE
- Calculate Time Difference in Excel
- Calculate Quarter in Excel
- Rounding Day, Hour and Minutes in Excel
- Excel Pay Rate and Downtime Cost Calculation
- Excel Logical Functions IF, AND, OR
- Calculate Bonus in Excel Using IF Function
- Excel Learning – SumIF and SumIFS
- How to use Excel Count Functions
- How to use VLOOKUP in Excel
- How to vLookup in a different workbook in Excel
- VLookup for Multiple Sheets with Example
- Excel Custom Quarters
In the next episode of this learning series, we will be demonstrating how to calculate quarters using any date value.
If you haven’t subscribed already, we recommend you to subscribe to our channel and enable notifications by clicking on the bell icon. What this you will be notified of any new videos that are posted on all channel helping you to keep up with your learning.
We hope you find this article useful. In case you are stuck and or need help, feel free to drop a comment below or submit your question. Do share it further and add your feedback about the article in the comments section.
#excelLearningSeries #excel #excel2016 #excelDateFunction #exceltime