We honestly just love it when stuff fits together when different parts of the product compliment each other, and that is what exactly you get here with the MyPort 10,000 mAh Power Bank.
It’s effectively a phone stand, but while your phone is on it, it uses 10W fast wireless charging to charge your phone and keep your battery topped up. But here’s the kicker, it’s actually not just a phone stand and a wireless charger, the back component can act as its own 10,000 mAh Power Bank, and as far as power banks go, MyPort is expensive but we like how neatly it is tied up together.
MyPort Power Bank charges itself when you are using it as a stand, and even when you are on the go with it, you will benefit from the same wireless charging while your phone was docked.
Specifications of the MyPort Power Bank
- MyPort has a 10,000 mAh battery capacity.
- MyPort includes Qi-certified wireless charging & 2 USB ports.
- 1xUSB-C Power Delivery port with 18W (Input & Output).
- 1xstandard USB-A port, which also outputs 18-Watts.
- MyPort has a rubberized matte black finish, so your smartphone does not slip when you are using the MyPort on the go.
- 10W wireless charging capability also is included in the MyPort Power Bank.
In a NutShell
When MyPort is on the phone stand-mode, the power bank is continuously charging, and when you are ready to go out, just detach the charging pad from the stand to use MyPort Power Bank as an on-the-go power bank.
In the Box of MyPort Power Bank
- MyPort Power Bank
- Charging Stand
- A Manual
- and a less than 1-meter USB-C to USB-A cable for charging
If you plan to acquire one, you may get it for a price of $79.99/-, the MyPort power bank is sold on its website https://rapidx.io
Let us know in the comments at the bottom if you find anything more useful that we can add here.