Today, we have got you a review for the Blackpods 2.
The website for BlackPods 2 is https://blvcknoir.com.
Honestly, the first thing we liked on the site is their caption, it says “the Full Future for Half the Cost”, which is eye-catching.
The BlackPods 2 is for $59.99.
These basically are a replica of the Apple AirPods 2 but in Matte Black color, so we have a couple of company’s making Black AirPods but what they are doing is, taking the Apple AirPods and painting it to whatever color you choose and that is causing the finished product pretty costly than the actual Apple AirPods.
So this company named Blvck Noir (pronounced as Black Noir, it’s just that the A is upside down to a V on the name of the website).
You can connect it to your IOS or Android device with a simple one-tap button provided on the case of the BlackPods 2. It has a B1 High Fidelity chip and a 32-ft Bluetooth range, which is quite impressive for a product with that price range.
BlackPods 2 Features Include:
- The battery on the BlackPods 2 lasts all day. You can listen to music or talk to someone for a full 3 hours at a stretch, uninterrupted.
- The BlackPods 2 come with a wireless charging case just as the Apple AirPods 2.
- High-quality Transducers produce crystal clear sound. Although we tested them and found that the base on the BlackPods 2 is not as good as the Apple Airpods 2 but none-the-less, the sound quality is pretty impressive.
- The wireless charging case that is provided with the BlackPods 2 lasts about 3-5 charge cycles for your BlackPods 2.
- The best part of all this is the Price, which is $59.99 as compared to the Apple Airpods 2 which costs about $199.00
We also tested if we can use the BlackPods 2 on the Apple AirPods 2 case to see if the BlackPods charge and they do, even vice-versa.
We actually think that this is much much better than Apple AirPods 2 as compared to the price but Apple is Apple.
Do let us know what you think of the BlackPods 2 in the comments section below.