This post features the FIFA Club World Cup 2019 that is going to be held in the State of Qatar.
2019 FIFA Club World Cup Qatar
As far as the latest news is concerned, local fans account for 60% of the 27,896 tickets allocated in the Visa Presale for the Fifa Club World Cup Qatar 2019.
Fans from the United Kingdom and Brazil, along with the State of Qatar, complete in the top three. Tickets for the final, the semi-final, and second-round are currently sold, and no more tickets are available for purchase.
The State of Qatar is planning to make additional tickets available in the inventory on the 14th of November 2019.
Fans hoping to get another chance to secure their spot in the Fifa Club World Cup will be able to buy their tickets exclusively on FIFA.com/tickets from 13:00 CET (i.e., 1500 hours in The State of Qatar) on the 14th of November 2019. Visa is the official payment services partner for FIFA.
2019 FIFA Club World Cup Matches Schedule
Matches will be played from the 11th of December till the 21st of December 2019 at three different stadiums in Qatar. The complete match agenda can be found on the below link – https://resources.fifa.com/image/upload/fifa-club-world-cup-qatar-2019-match-schedule.pdf
Viewers can book one ticket and can view both matches played in that stadium. In December, fans should be able to download their cards through the FIFA.com/tickets.
Stadiums that will host the FIFA Club World Cup matches
- Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium – the first match for the 2019 FIFA Club World Cup on the 11th of December 2019 will be played in this stadium. Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Doha, Qatar, but it is used mostly for football matches. Its current capacity is 15,000 viewers at a single game.
- Khalifa International Stadium – This stadium will also host the FIFA World Cup 2022 matches along with the 2019 FIFA Club World Cup matches. This stadium has a capacity of 48,000 viewers.
- Education City Stadium – This Stadium is set to open officially on the 18th of December 2019 which is also a National Day for the State of Qatar. This stadium has a capacity of 40,000 viewers. Now, the unique thing about the design of this stadium is it draws the rich history of Islamic architecture, blended with modernity.
About the 2019 FIFA Club World Cup Trophy & Awards
We have 4 Awards to be given out for this 2019 FIFA Club World Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup Trophy will be awarded to the team that wins in the Finals.
- Golden Ball for the Best Player
- Golden Booth for the Top Goal Scorer
- FIFA Fair Play Trophy
- Most Valuable Player (MVP) of the final match
We are not going to get into details of the awards, the names are very much self-explanatory.
In the end, the the-premium-support team wishes all the readers the very best, keep your fingers crossed and we hope the best team wins. Do enjoy your stay in the State of Qatar and wish you all the best.