The CRPF Recruitment 2023 announcement has been made, and interested candidates must submit their applications online only; all other submission methods will not be accepted. Starting on January 4, 2023, all qualified and interested applicants may submit an application for the CRPF Recruitment 2023. The deadline to submit an application for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 is January 25, 2023. The positions of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector will be filled by the CRPF.
- Starting Date of Application: 4th January 2023
- Last Date of Application: 25th January 2023
- Admit Card for Computer Based Test: 15th February 2023
- Date of CBT Exam (Tentative): 22-28 February 2023
- CBT examination: There will be only one Paper containing 100 questions each carrying 01 mark (Total – 1000 Marks) of 90 minutes duration.
- Skill Test: Candidates qualifying the CBT will be called for next stage of recruitment i.e. Skil1 Test/PST/DV/DME.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): The candidate is screened for physical standards i.e. height, chest, and weight measurements. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standard will be eliminated.
- Medical Examination: Eligible candidates will be called for Medical examination. Candidates will be declared either FIT or UNFIT.
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website i.e., crpf.nic.in.
- Fill out the CRPF Recruitment 2023 application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the required fees
- Get a Printout of the Application Form for future reference.
The CRPF Recruitment 2023 has 1458 open positions for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) positions. The CRPF Recruitment 2023 distribution by category and by post is as follows:
|Category||Head Constable||Assistant Sub-Inspector|