As it is well known, the Selection Board conducts the IBPS CRP SO Recruitment each year, and the applicants who are chosen join various Indian banks. IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 was therefore announced in this series to fill 710 openings for Specialist Officers in various banks. From 1 November until 21 November 2022, the online application period for this recruitment was available, and hundreds of candidates submitted applications. Additionally, the letter included information on the IBPS SO Exam Date 2022, which is set for December 24 and December 31. The 2022 IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card will be made available on December 17th. Using your Application Number and Password, you can access the SO Admit Card on ibps.in.
- On December 17, 2022, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the ibps.in SO Admit Card 2022
- You should be aware that the preliminary examination for this position will be held on December 24 and December 31, 2022.
- The Prelims Exam consists of 150 Questions for 125 Marks, and candidates must score 60 or higher to be admitted to the Mains Exam.
- For an IBPS joining letter, you must pass the Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview.
- To be selected for the main exam, you must review the material according to the exam schedule provided below and then achieve a high score.
How to Download an Admit Card?
- Visit official website i.e., ibps.in.
- On the homepage, open the CRP Specialist Officer menu and click on the CRP Specialist Officer XII button.
- You can access the IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card Link from this page in order to access the Login Page.
- Enter the login credentials.
- After entering login credentials, you can download your admit card and take its print out for future reference.