On its official website, www.karnatakabank.com, Karnataka Bank has posted a formal announcement for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022. The announcement for hiring postgraduate candidates as Probationary Officers-PO (Scale 1) at various Karnataka Bank branches across the nation has been made public. Candidates who are interested in employment can review the official notification details and submit an online application. The online registration period has already begun and will go until January 10, 2023. Please read the post for information about eligibility requirements and the online application form for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023.
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification: 30th December 2022
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Start: 31st December 2022
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Ends: 10th January 2023
- Post Graduates in any discipline (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/UGC/other Govt. regulatory Bodies)
- Minimum 28 years
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Computer Awareness||30||30 Marks||15 minutes|
|English Language||50||50 Marks||35 minutes|
|General Awareness(Banking, Current Affairs)||50||50 Marks||20 minutes|
|Reasoning||30||30 Marks||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40 Marks||30 minutes|
|Total||200||200 Marks||120 minutes|
|Descriptive Test of English Language||2||25 Marks||30 minutes|
|Grand Total||202||225 Marks||150 minutes|
How to Apply Online?
- Go to official website of Karnataka Bank i.e., http://www.karnatakabank.com.
- Click on Careers Page. You will see the Recruitment of Probationary Officers.
- Download and read the official Notification PDF.
- Click on the link to Apply Online.
- Read all the detail carefully given in the application form and fill the application form.
- Submit all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Download and save the application form for future use.
General: Rs 800/- + GST
SC/ST: Rs 700/- + GST
The Bank’s Staff Training College in Mangaluru, or another location chosen by the bank, will host the Induction Training Program for the chosen candidates. The aspirants would be placed to any of the Bank’s branches or offices across the country after successfully completing the training programme. After that, they will serve a one-year probationary period. As soon as the probationary period is successfully completed, the aspirants will confirm their employment in accordance with the Bank’s laws and regulations. Around 84,000 will be the employee’s current monthly CTC.