As of recent, on December 16, 2023, the State Bank of India published the SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2023. According to this announcement, there are 8301 job openings for Junior Associates Posts in India. For the 8301 open positions, the SBI Clerk Recruitment will hold an exam; each year, a sizable number of people submit applications for this exam. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply for these positions directly through the SBI website. Any bank’s clerk is responsible for interacting with patrons and clients who come to the front desk, including depositors, cashiers, and other staff.
- Candidates must have a working mobile number and email address that they must maintain until the results are announced.
- Candidates may only apply for positions in one state, and they must be fluent in the language used in that state, where there will also be a test.
- For Junior Associates to be hired, there is no provision for inter-circle or interstate transfer.
- If desired, a person with a disability that impacts their ability to write in any way and is at least 40% would be given the capacity to scribe.
- SBI may set up pre-examination training for candidates from the SC, ST, XS, and Religious Minority Communities at certain centres.
- Junior Associates who have just been hired will be on probation for at least six months.
|Release of official notification||3rd week of April 2023|
|Commencement of application process||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Availability of admit card for pre exam||3rd week of May 223|
|Preliminary exam date||1st week of June 2023|
|Issue of admit card for main exam||1st week of June 2023|
|Main exam date||Last week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||Last week of July 2023|
How to Apply Online
- Visit official SBI website i,e,. sbi.co.in/careers
- Select home page on the career page
- Click on Clerk Recruitment Notification
- Apply online after reading all the terms and conditions
- Fill the form
- Upload scan copy of all the asked documents
- Pay the fees through the online mode.
- Complete all the formalities and submit the form.
It is advised to keep the printed copy for the future reference.