In the employment publication, Bank Of India has published an official announcement for the Bank Of India Recruitment 2023. The 500 Probationary Officers JMGS-I (Credit Officers and IT Officers) positions will be filled through Bank Of India Recruitment 2023. For Bank Of India Recruitment, online applications are being accepted from qualified individuals starting on February 11, 2023, and the application window will be open through February 25, 2023.
- Exam Name: Bank of India PO Exam 2023
- Posts: Probationary Officer
- Level: National Level
- Mode of Application: Online
- Registration Dates: 11th to 25th February 2023
- Selection Process: Online Test & Interview
- Basic Pay: Rs. 36000
- Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Number of Vacancies
Total 500 vacancies are divided into the following:
- Credit Officer in General Banking Stream: 350
- IT Officer in Specialist Stream: 150
How to Apply Online
- Refer to the official site – www.bankofindia.co.in
- Go to “Recruitment Portal” mentioned on the Home page of the Income Tax.
- Click on the Bank of India Recruitment 2023 notification
- Select the One Time Registration option.
- Fill out the application form with all necessary details.
- Upload the required documents on the page.
- Download and save the application form for future purpose.
- General/Others: Rs. 600
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100
- Credit Officers As GBO – JMGS-I
- Requires Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering.
- IT Officer As Specialist in JMGS-I
- Required 4-year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/
- Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
You must log in to post a comment.