The ECGC PO recruitment 2023 for the Probationary Officer positions is carried out by the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd. We have provided all the information you need to obtain the ECGC PO notification 2023 here.
Important Dates to Consider
- Notification Release Date: 21st March 2023
- Online Application Start Date: 21st March 2023
- Last date of Online Application: 20th April 2023
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 20th April 2023
- Pre Examination Training Call Letter Release Date: 25th April 2023
- Pre Call Letter Release Date: First Week of May 2023
- Pre Exam Date: 29th May 2023
- Declaration of Online Written Exam Result: 15th -19th June 2023
- Interview Date: July /August 2023
Number of Vacancies
|Vacancies arising upto 31.03.2022||11||09||13||07||34||74|
- General: Rs 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs 175/-
Steps to Apply for ECGC PO Vacancy
- Refer to the official site www.ecgc.in
- Go to ECGC PO and apply the online 2023 link for new registration.
- Once done with the registration, open the application form.
- Enter the details and upload the required documents.
- Submit the ECGC PO apply online 2023 form and pay the online fee
- Download and save the application form for future purpose
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification.
The applicant’s age must fall between 21 and 30 to be eligible to apply online for the ECGC PO Recruitment 2023.
Regarding, age relaxation, please find the table below:
|Category||Age Relaxation (Years)|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other backward classes (non-creamy layer)||3 Years|
|Persons with benchmark disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016”||10 Years|
The exam will be both objective and descriptive.
|Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20||40 minutes for both questions together|
|Precise Writing||One out of two given options||20|
You must log in to post a comment.