The official website of ESIC, https://www.esic.nic.in, the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESCI) posts numerous job announcements. One of the primary statutory social security organisations is ESIC, an independent company owned by the Indian government’s Ministry of Labor and Employment. Many applicants have aspirations of working with this organisation.
- Organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Exam Name: ESIC Exam 2022
- Post: Steno, UDC, LDC, & Other
- Vacancy: 10,000+
- Category: Government Job
- Job Location: All India
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains, Interview (Depend on post)
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: https://www.esic.nic.in
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website i.e., https://www.esic.nic.in
- Click on the ESIC Recruitment tab
- You will see the notification for the posts announced by ESIC
- Select the notification for your desired post
- Click on the apply online for the ESIC Recruitment 2023
- A new page will be opened, enter all the necessary details
- Now pay the application fee and submit the online application form
- Download the application form and save it for future use.
- Educational Qualification
|Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC)||·Candidates must be graduates of an institution of higher education that has received governmental recognition.|
Additionally, candidates should be able to use databases and office suites, as well as other common computer programmes.
|Stenographer||· Candidates must have completed the 12th grade or the equivalent from a university or recognised board.|
· Candidates must have below mentioned skills
1. Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
2. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers)..
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||The applicants must have earned a Matriculation or an equivalent degree from an accredited university or board.|
- Age Limit
- UDC & Stenographer: 18 Years to 27 Years
- MTS: 18 Years to 25 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Female/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
|Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC)||Prelims |
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Prelims|
You must log in to post a comment.