The Foundation examinations or CSEET test will be held on December 26, 2022, and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has RELEASED the CS Dec 2022 admission card. The Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) will take place on Saturday, January 7th, 2023, and the CS Foundation exams will be held on December 27 and 28, 2022. Below is a direct access to the CS admit card for December 2022.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Visit the official examination portal of ICSI
- Enter your 17 digit registration number
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button or ‘Get Admit Card’
- Your CS Foundation admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and print to carry to the exam centres.
|CS Foundation admit card||Dec 26, 2022|
|CS Executive and Professional admit card||Dec 10, 2022|
|CS Final admit card||Dec 10, 2022|
How to Resolve Discrepancies in CS Admit Card 2022
Candidates must immediately check all the information on their CS Dec 2022 admit card, including their name, date of birth, picture, category, and others. Candidates must immediately contact the ICSI CS support portal at help.icsi.edu in the event of any dispute with the admission card.
- Candidates must have a computer or laptop and an active internet connection because the exam is being given in an online, remote proctored mode.
- Before taking the exam, students must also have the Safe Exam Browser installed on their laptop or PC.
- Candidates must log on at least 40 minutes before the test starts, according to the ICSI.
- After the 30-minute mark of the CS Foundation exam, no applicant will be permitted to show up for the exam.
- Additionally, no candidate will be allowed to complete the exam until 45 minutes have passed since it began.
- Mobile phones, study materials, iPads, Palm OS devices, Pagers, books, printed or handwritten materials, pieces of paper, digital diaries, watch alarms, Bluetooth devices, fitness trackers, smartwatches, scientific calculators, and programmable calculators are prohibited while taking the exam.