On its official website, jkssb.nic.in, the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has made available a link to download the JK Police Answer Key for the position of Sub Inspector. Candidates can get the JKSSB Answer Key 2022 by logging into the account with their roll number and birthdate. Till January 2, 2023, the JKSSB SI Answer Key Link will be accessible.
For the purpose of hiring Sub Inspectors for the Home Department, an online written examination was held for the position between December 7 and December 20, 2022. Anyone who took the JK Police SI Exam may download the JK Police SI Answer Key and see all of the questions’ solutions. Additionally available for download by students is the JKSSB SI Question Paper for this exam.
How to raise JKSSBSI Objection?
Candidates may raise their objections online if they have any against any response. There will be a JKSSB SI Objection Link available from December 30, 2022, until January 2, 2023. They must also attach supporting documentation and references. There will be a 200 rupee fee for each objection. Check out the steps below:
- Visit official website of JKSSB i.e. jkssb.nic.in
- Click on the answer key link on the home page.
- Click on Login against the post applied and fill the credentials
- After getting logged in, there are two links ‘Download Response Sheet with Model Answer Key’ and ‘Add Objections’
- Download the ‘Response Sheet’ with ‘Model Answer Key’
- For raising objection, click on ‘Add Objection’, from the drop-down, click the Question ID for which you want to raise the objection
- From drop-down, click on the ‘Nature of the Objection’.
- Add your ‘Remarks’ and upload the reference document
- Click on pay online and pay the required fees.
- To make payment, fill the asked details on the screen.
- A confirmation page will be displayed with your order id after successful payment,
- Copy the order ID for future use.
- Click on ‘Exit’ and re-login to download the print of the paid objections
- Re-login again, go on ‘Add Objection’, the paid objections will be displayed in Green, click on ‘Print’ option and get its print out.
You must log in to post a comment.