On its official website, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has posted the High School Teacher Eligibility Test (HSTET) Notification. Link for MP HSTET Application will be available from January 12 through January 27, 2023. Beginning on March 1, 2023, MPPEB will hold the MP TET Examination for High School Primary Teacher Eligibility Test.
|MP TET Registration Schedule||MP TET Registration Dates|
|MPTET Online Application Start||12-Jan-2023|
|MPTET Online Application Close||27-Jan-2023|
|MPTET Correction Window Closing Date||1-Feb-2023|
|MP TET Exam Date||Starts from 1st March 2023|
|Result||To be notified soon|
|Answer key||To be notified soon|
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website.
- Mark the declaration box under the ‘Declaration of candidate’ section and click on ‘Continue’.
- Click on ‘Profile Registration’. Now, click on ‘Yes’ if you have a pre-registered profile ID else click on ‘No’.
- After successful registration, you can log in using the Profile ID and password.
- Fill out All the required information asked in the Application form
- After the successful submission of the online application form, make the payment to complete the MPTET application process.
- Save the PDF of the MP TET Application form for future reference.
Direct Link for the application form
The following link provides a direct route to the MP TET 2023 application form. Applying online is possible through the URL below, which will be operational as of January 12, 2023. In order to apply for MP TET 2023 Application Form for High School Teachers, candidates need visit the below-mentioned URL.
|General/Other State||INR 660|
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
The education qualification to apply for MP TET 2023 has been given below :
- Master degree in concerned subject with second division
- B.Ed Degree.
Age limit: The minimum age limit for this paper is 21 Years. There is upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates according to government norms.
To be chosen as a primary teacher, the applicant must receive at least a 60% on the exam. The cut-off score for reserved candidates is 50%, which is 10% less than the score for regular applicants. After the examination is completed, the authority will announce the date for releasing the results. On their official website, the candidate can get the PDF of the results.