The SBI Clerk Mains test admit card has been made available by the State Bank of India. As of January 2, 2023, the admission card has been made available. Candidates who have been waiting for their admission cards can now obtain them from the SBI website. There are a total of 5486 Customer Support & Sales (clerk) openings to be filled in State Bank of India branches all throughout India. Candidates who advance to the preliminaries of the SBI Clerk 2022 examination can download their SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card.
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Exam Name: SBI Clerk Exam 2022
- Post: Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Prelims and Mains
- Job Location: All across India
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in/careers
How to download admit card?
- Go to the official website i.e., www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Click on SBI Clerk Mains 2023 admit card
- Login with the credentials
- Your admit card will pop up on the screen
- Download and save the admit card for the future use.
The Bank authorities have announced the exam date. The official page should be often visited by candidates in order to obtain exam-related information. The SBI has set January 15, 2023 as the date for the Mains examination. The bank has posted a PDF document on the SBI website announcing the exam date. The SBI exam will be divided into two phases. Numerous candidates attend lessons at coaching facilities to be ready for the exam.
Details to Check in the admit card
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Hall Ticket number
- Date of Mains exam
- Reporting time for the candidates
- Exam location and address
- Name of exam conducting authority
- Name of the post applied for Clerk exam
- Specific instructions