On its official website, Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observatory Sciences (ARIES) has posted an announcement regarding ARIES Recruitment 2023. On February 4th, 2023, the online application process for the 16 positions made public by the ARIES Notification 2023 opened.
The applicants should attentively study this page for a thorough understanding of ARIES Recruitment 2023 and submit the online applications by February 28, 2023.
- Post Name: Engineering Assistant, Junior Engineering Assistant, etc
- Number of Vacancies: 16
- Online Application Begins: 4th February 2023
- Online Application Ends: 28th February 2023
- ARIES Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- ARIES Official Website: https://www.aries.res.in/
ARIES Job Notification PDF
On its official website, the Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observatory Sciences (ARIES) published the PDF for the ARIES Recruitment 2023 Notification. Through the link provided below, candidates may obtain the ARIES Notification 2023:
How to apply online?
- Go to the official site i.e. https://www.aries.res.in/
- Go to Technical & Administrative Posts under opportunities option.
- Click the Recruitment Advt. for various Technical & Administrative Posts-2023.
- Click on apply online for the desired post.
- Fill out the Applicant Details and cross-check all the details.
- Complete the Payment by making payment online.
- Upload Documents required.
- Submit and save the Application Form for future reference
- Engineering Assistant – 2
- Junior Engg. Asstt. – 4
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 3
- Personal Assistant – 1
- Multi Tasking Staff-MTS – 1
- Multi Tasking Staff-MTS(Technical) – 4
- Junior Officer – 1
- Engineering Assistant: Diploma of 3 years duration in Electronics/Computer Science Engineering from a recognized board with 3 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Junior Engg. Asstt.(Electronics): 2 years ITI Certificate in Electronics with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the same trade.
- Junior Scientific Assistant(Electrical) : 2 years ITI Certificate in Electrical with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the same trade.
- Personal Assistant: Required Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS: Required 10th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Multi -Tasking Staff-MTS(Technical): ITI electronics mechanic/ instrument mechanic/ technician electronics system design/ technician power electronics/ from a recognized Board.
- Junior Officer: Required Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Engineering Assistant/ Junior Engg. Asstt/ Junior Scientific Assistant: 27 Years
- Personal Assistant/Junior Officer: 30 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff-MTS/Multi Tasking Staff-MTS(Technical): 25 Years