The Employment News (04 February–10 February) 2023 features an employment announcement from the West Bengal Comprehensive Area Development Corporation (WBCADC). With the help of the WBCADC Recruitment 2023 Job Notification, a number of positions, including those for stenographers, assistants, drivers, support staff, subject matter experts, and others, will be filled. On or before March 7, 2023, interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application for these positions.
- Programme Coordinator-Required Doctoral Degree in the relevant field.
- Subject Matter Specialist-Required Master Degree in Agriculture or other specified branch.
- Programme Assistant-Required Bachelor in relevant field.
- Farm Manager-Required Bachelor in relevant field.
- Stenographer- Required Bachelor, working knowledge of Computer as well as certificate in Stenography.
- Assistant-Required Bachelor with Honors with working knowledge of Computer
- Driver-Required Madhyamik pass wit valid license with experience.
- Support Staff-Required Madhyamic of ITI pass with working knowledge of Computer.
Number of Vacancies
- Programme Coordinator-01
- Subject Matter Specialist-04
- Programme Assistant-02
- Farm Manager-01
- Support Staff-02
How to Download the Job Notification PDF
- Go to the official website https://wbcadc.com.
- Click on News Section on the home page.
- On the home page, click on the link – ‘ KVK, Sonamukhi recruitment notice’
- You will see the PDF of the WBCADC Recruitment 2023 Job Notification in a new window.
- Download and save WBCADC Recruitment 2023 Job Notification.