Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) conducts exams for a variety of other positions, including OMAS, SEE, Medical Officer and ACF, Forest Ranger/guard, Civil Services, OPSC ASO recruitment, and OPSC, among others. The official Website has all the relevant information. The Odisha Public Service Commission posts a recruitment notice (OPSC). The commission has not yet released the announcement for the years 2022–2023. This post contains comprehensive information regarding the OPSC Recruitment notice 2022 for applicants.
How to Fill Application Form
- Visit official website i.e., https://www.opsc.gov.in/Click on Recruitment button
- Click on New Registration, if you are registering for the first time.
- Students must include all the information linked to their original documents in the blank OPSC job form.
- Upload the passport size photo and signature.
|OPSC Notification Recruitment 2022||Date|
|Release of Official Notification||15-07-2022|
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-07-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-08-2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online Application Fees||01-09-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Offline Application Fees||Not available|
|Schedule of Computer-Based Exam (CBE)||Yet to be Declared|
All candidates who wish to sit for the OPSC Exam in 2022 may access the eligibility requirements according to the most recent OPSC official notification. In order to take the OPSC Exam 2022, students must meet all eligibility requirements set forth by the committee, including the educational requirements, age requirements, and physical fitness standards.
The level of schooling required varies depending on the position. Students may at the very least have access to their diploma from an accredited university.
- Minimum Age should be 21
- Minimum Age should be 32. years for OPSC Geo & Mining Recruitment, OPSC Civil Services/ Administrative Recruitment, OPSC ASO Recruitment, OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment, OPSC Municipal Administrative Services, OPSC Medical Officer, OPSC Forest Security Officers and Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Minimum age should be 48 years for OPSC Lecturer posts.
|Post Name and Grade||Salary Structure|
|OPSC PGT, Grade A||1) Grade Pay- (Rs. 9300-3480/-)+ (Grade Pay=4600/-)|
2) Basic Pay- INR 44,900/-
3) Basic Pay After 7years – INR 55,200
4) DA/TA (14%) – INR 6,286
|OPSC Administrative Service, Grade A||Pay Scale- INR 56,100|
|OPSC Police Service, Grade A (Junior Branch)||Pay Scale- INR 56,100|
|OPSC Finance Service, Grade A (Junior Branch)||Pay Scale- INR 56,100|
|OPSC Co-operate Service (ARCS/AGCS) Grade B||Pay Scale- INR 44,900|
|OPSC Taxation & Accounts Service, Garde B||Pay Scale- INR 44,900|
|OPSC Employment Service, Grade B||Pay Scale- INR 44,900|
For this OPSC recruitment 2022, candidates will be chosen via a two-phased approach. These applicants who succeed at the first stage will be contacted for the second.
- Written test
- Interview or Personality Test