To fill 5486 Junior Associate positions, SBI held the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam on November 12, 19, 20, 25, and December 11, 2022. All candidates who took the prelims test for the SBI Clerk have now received their SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022, SBI Clerk Score Card, and cut-off marks. When the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2022 is officially announced, you can check it at the website below to see if you took the prelims test on the aforementioned dates and see if you qualified for the main exam.
- Organization: State Bank Of India
- Exam name: SBI Clerk
- Post: Junior Associates
- Vacancy: 5486
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains & LPT
- Notification Date: 6th September 2022
- Mains Exam Date: 15th January 2023
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
On January 2, 2023, a formal activation of the direct connection to see SBI Clerk Result 2022 for Prelims Exam took place. On www.sbi.co.in, the SBI Clerk Result 2022 is published. Candidates for banking positions who took the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam can access their results right now. Only those applicants who successfully passed the preliminary exam will be invited to take the main exam.
How to Check Result
- Go to SBI official website
- Visit Current Openings Section and search for SBI JA Recruitment 2022.
- Click on SBI Clerk Prelims Result Link
- Login with your credentials
- Your result will appear on the screen
- Download and save the result for the future use.
Result and Cut-off
Candidates who receive scores greater than or equal to the cut-off will be eligible to take the main exam, which is the next stage of the selection process. State- and category-specific SBI Clerk Prelims Cut-Off 2022 information has been made available. The cut-off for the state from which they submitted their application must be met by aspirants.