Visit scholarship.up.gov.in to check the status of the UP Scholarship 2022-23 before or after admission. The state welfare department offers scholarships to students before and after admission, and the UP Scholarship is available to both in-state and out-of-state university students. To verify the status of their UP Scholarship 2022, recipients can visit scholarship.up.gov.in. Although the link to check the status is currently unavailable, it will be accessible soon on scholarship.up.gov.in. If you have already applied for the scholarship and want to check your payment status, you can visit the PFMS Portal at scholarship.up.gov.in.
UP Scholarship Status 2022-23
Post, Pre Matric Scholarship Status 2022
|Scholarship Title||UP Pre and Post Matric Scholarship 2022|
|Type of Scholarship||दशमोत्तर छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2022, Pre-Matric Scholarship, Post Matric |
Scholarship, Outside the State Post Matric Scholarship
|Type of Post||Scholarship Updates|
|Started||Department of Social Welfare, Uttar Pradesh|
|Registration Dates||12 October 2021 to 25 December 2021|
|UP Scholarship Portal Name||UP Online Fee Reimbursement System|
|Details Required to Check Status||Registration Number or Mobile Number or Bank Account Number|
|UP Scholarship Status 2022 Release Date||May 2022 Onward|
|UP Scholarship Portal||scholarship.up.gov.in|
To check UP Scholarship Status 2022-23 online, Follow the below steps:
- Go to scholarship.up.gov.in. to check the status of UP Scholarships in 2022 – 23
- Select the Status Button which is on the top menu of the Home Page and select the year you want to check status
- Click on the Submit Button after entering your Registration number and Date of Birth
UP scholarship status 2022-23 – Renewal
To renew their UP Scholarship for the upcoming year, students who received it in the previous year can utilize their existing Registration Number. To begin the UP-Scholarship Renewal Process for 2022, they can use their previous login credentials. Additionally, the Uttar Pradesh Government provides scholarships for pre-Matric (9th and 10th grade) as well as post-Matric (11th and 12th grade) students. If students have progressed to a higher class after completing the previous year, they can visit www.scholarship.up.gov.in and apply for a new scholarship. Most of the candidates take advantage of the School Fee Reimbursement program and receive reimbursement for their fees. For your convenience, the Renewal Link is provided below.
What is the process for Renewal Candidates to apply for the UP Scholarship 2022-23?
To apply for renewal, visit the official website if you applied in the previous year
- Select “Renewal Candidate Registration” on the main page
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, and password from the prior year
- Modify your previous year’s application form as necessary
- Click “submit” when you have finished making changes
- Keep a physical copy of the form for your records
- Complete the form and send a physical copy with your documentation to your institution, college, university, or institute.