The CLAT 2023 answer key will be available by 9 p.m. on December 18, 2022. On the day of the exam, applicants can check the CLAT Consortium’s official website to download the answer keys in PDF format. Additionally, as registered, they will receive phone and email notifications about the CLAT 2023 answer key. As soon as the CLAT 2023 tentative answer key is posted on the official website, we will also make it available. Candidates will have the chance to protest to the official CLAT 2023 answer key up until 3: 30 pm on December 19, 2022. Thereafter. Candidates can anticipate the release of the CLAT 2023 final answer key on December 24, 2022.
Answer Key Dates
|Events||CLAT Answer Key Dates 2023|
|Answer Key (Provisional)||18-Dec-2022|
|Filing Objectives on Provisional Key||18-Dec-2022|
|Final Answer Key||24-Dec-2022 2022 to 19-Dec-2022 till 3:30 pm|
|CLAT Result 2022||Last week of December 2022|
How Answer Key is Beneficial?
- Candidates can estimate their likely exam results.
- In the event that candidates discover any inaccurate questions or options on the answer key, they may file or raise objections.
- Candidates can use the CLAT College Predictor Tool to determine the college where they can get in by learning about the CLAT cut off.
Overall, the answer key is made public before the CLAT findings, ensuring that the process of evaluating the results is transparent and that there is no need to examine or re-evaluate the outcomes.
How to Download Answer Key
- Visit official website of CLAT i.e., consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Click on the answer key
- View, download or save the answer key
How to Calculate
Candidates can calculate their scores on the Common Law Admission Test using the official marking scheme (CLAT). According to the CLAT 2023 exam format, each question is worth one mark, and each erroneous response results in a 0.25 mark deduction.
CLAT marks = Total number of correct answers – (Total number of incorrect answers x 0.25)