The written test for the 6000 positions of Senior Teacher Grade 1st/Rajasthan School Lecturer was successfully completed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission from October 11 to October 21, 2022, for thousands of applicants at various centres throughout the state. All candidates who took the exam in the state of Rajasthan are currently anticipating the publication of the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Answer Key 2022, which will be made available soon on the website of the organisation.
Soon as the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Answer Key 2022 is successfully activated, the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Answer Key 2022 will be made available on the official RPSC website. The RPSC First Grade Teacher Exam 2022 was held from October 11 through October 21, 2022. In the meantime, we’ll present the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Solved Question Paper 2022. The RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Answer Key 2022 PDF will be made available later. By entering their login information into their accounts, candidates will be able to view and download the RPSC First Grade Teacher Answer Key 2022.
How to download answer key
- Visit the official site of Rajasthan Public Service Commission– rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, they have to search RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Question Paper & Solutions 2022 Download Link.
- Click on the link and then you have to choose the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Answer Key 2022 Set Wise.
- Your RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Answer Key 2022 download will appear on your screen.
- Download and save it for future reference
Challenge or Raise Objections
The Rajasthan PSC 1st Grade Teacher Answer Key 2022 will be made available as soon as feasible on the official website, therefore candidates must check it. This will enable them to assess their performance and estimate the likely exam marks they will receive.
Additionally, they can examine the RPSC First Grade Teacher Answer Key 2022 for any mistakes in the answer key. They can file objections with supporting documentation against the answer key at the Rajasthan Public Service Commission office if they discover any discrepancies or errors.